Aiseesoft MobieSync is a file manager that lets you easily copy data from your Android and iOS devices to your computer.
MobieSync is a powerful iPhone/Android file manager/transfer software for windows users. It allows users to easily control and transfer all types of data between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Android and computer.
Users can manage all kinds of files, including contacts, pictures, videos, audio, messages, voice memo, and more. Well, before transferring, you can preview/play the files in real-time.
Besides, this powerful software enables you to backup and restore contacts in case of data is missing. You are also allowed to make your personal ringtones with the inbuilt function.
In addition, MobieSync also lets you manage or convert the HEIC images on your phone to popular photo formats JPEG or PNG.
MobieSync supports almost all Android smartphones from Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, Nokia, Xiaomi, and OnePlus, as well as all iPhone models.
- Transfer any file among iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Sync files from one Android device to another Android device.
- Move data from iOS devices to Android or from Android to iOS.
- Backup files from mobile phones to a computer or reversely.
- An easy and safe management tool that provides various editing functions.
- Easily move or delete any unwanted files such as photos, music, video, contacts, and messages on your phone.
- Play and preview multimedia files before transferring or deleting them.
- Convert HEIC photos to JPEG/PNG without any quality loss.
- Let’s you create M4R iPhone ringtones with your favorite music.
Get Aiseesoft MobieSync for Free:
To get your free license code, visit this giveaway page. Enter your name, email address, and hit the “Register” button.
You will receive a registration code from aiseesoft.de, copy the code.
Download the setup file from the developer page: aiseesoft.com/downloads/mobiesync.exe
Install the software, when you run it for the first time click the “Register” button and enter the code you received to activate the full version.