AVS Video ReMaker is a sophisticated and robust video application that lets you easily make customized videos from a wide variety of file formats. When it comes to creating a personalized video, this type of tool makes it easy and fun.
This is a powerful software for making DVDs and Blu-rays and for capturing and editing videos.
With Video ReMaker, you can import numerous films from your computer, organize them in the timeline, apply transition effects, create chapters, and even export the produced movie.
It’s all quite straightforward, thanks to a well-designed user interface. All of the visual parts are set up so that they take you to step by step through the process. Once you load a clip into the app, you can watch it and move to specific frames and keyframes. This lets you use the app’s split and trim functions with full control and accuracy.
AVS Video ReMaker Features:
- You can edit video files without converting them again.
- In all popular video formats, you can cut, delete unwanted parts, and change the order of scenes.
- Merge together several video files that have the same settings.
- Save videos quickly while keeping the original quality.
- Capture video from Webcams and DV cameras
- Make how-to videos or tutorials with the Screen Capture function.
- Make menus for DVDs and Blu-rays.
- You can divide the video into chapters and choose from different menu templates.
- Choose auto sets, and the program will split the file up on its own.
- Burn video files to DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
Get AVS Video ReMaker for Free:
Visit this Giveaway page or Checkout page.
You can notice that the price of the software in the cart is reduced is to $0.
In the Payment information field, type in your full name and email address. Then, click the “Place Order” button.
The giveaway page will display the activation key, copy the code.
Download the Video ReMaker software from this link: https://downloads.avs4you.com
Install and launch the software, on the app’s main window click “Help” and select the “Activate” option.
Enter your code and click the “OK” button.