Balance Meditation is an Android and iOS app that allows you to create your own personalized meditation experience.
The Balance app breaks down meditation into concrete, trainable skills, and it tracks the time you spend practicing each.
Update: For a limited time only, this popular promotion is still available. Start meditation this new year.
Elevate, Inc. is offering a free one-year subscription to its Balance: Meditation & Sleep App (iOS / Android) via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store (sign up in-app).
This meditation app is now available for free on both Google Play and Apple iOS Store.
An annual subscription to this app costs around $69.99, now the app developers are providing a free year subscription.
Install the app, go through a series of questions designed to create a meditation plan according to your preferences.
Next, go to the main menu, tap Profile, and then Upgrade. You’ll see the option to unlock the free one-year subscription.
Note: This free offer is for new users only. Use a different email id, if you have already availed of this freebie.
Balance is your personal meditation coach. With this personalized meditation program, you can improve your sleep, and more.
Each day, you’ll answer questions about your meditation experience, goals, and preferences. Balance then assembles a daily meditation that’s perfect for you using an audio library of thousands of files. The more you share over time, the more personalized and effective your meditations become.
Balance’s daily meditations are organized in 10-day Plans that teach fundamental meditation skills geared toward your goals and needs. You’ll discover how to bring awareness to your day, increase your focus even among distractions, and find deep relaxation in moments of stress.
Balance Meditation App Features:
- Personalized guided meditations tailored to your mood, goals, experience, and more.
- 10-day Plans to help you develop and deepen your meditation skills.
- Bite-sized Single meditations you can use to get more out of any moment.
- Wind Down, a groundbreaking activity grounded in sleep research, to help you relax and prepare for restful sleep.
- Badges to reward your progress on Plans, Singles, and skills.
- Customizable session duration options.
- Mindful Minutes integration with Apple’s Health app.
- New content is added regularly.
- Animated breathing exercises for quick calm.
- 9 concrete meditation techniques to build your practice: Breath Focus, Body Scan, Labeling, Awareness, Visualization, Loving-Kindness, Breath Control, Spotlighting, and Innovation.