DIGITALISM 2000 is a new Vintage Synth Module featuring Exclusive Sounds from Digital Synths of the early 2000s.
These sounds were custom-created for this app by best-selling sound designers. Over 1,000+ samples were recorded from hardware synths and processed to perfection.
This is a really great-sounding rompler for iOS (both iPad and iPhone) which, amazingly for something with so many quality sounding samples, takes up less than 200 MB of space. It is based on samples of PCM synths from the early 2000’s.
Digitalism 2000 works great as an AUv3 plugin in your favorite hosts.
This iOS app usually sells for $3.99 and today it’s available for free. According to the developer on the App Store, it will be free for today.
FREE TODAY to celebrate 500 days of compassion. Let’s all be kind to each other and do good for our fellow humans ????
To run this universal app, your device must be running on iOS 11.0 or later, the app size is around 202 MB.
The app released in January 2021 received a 4.6 Star rating (out of 5) from 68 users reviews and it was last updated on Apr 30, 2021.
Get the App for your iPhone/iPad from the App Store or through this link: https://apple.co/3rzUh6z
Once you download the app, you will have it for life.
Digitalism 2000 FEATURES:
- Biggest Limited Edition App from AUDIOKIT.
- Standalone app & AUv3 Plug-in.
- Digital Synth sounds, Bell sounds, EPs, Pads, and more.
- Over 1,000+ individual samples were custom recorded for this app.
- Over 100+ inspiring and varied presets.
- Compressed to under 200MB to save space.
- Over 60+ multi-sampled PCM instruments can be combined.
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Lightweight & powerful.
- Great for the studio or creating ideas on the go
- Tweak the presets to make them your own.
- Run multiple instances of this AUv3 plugin effortlessly.
If you liked the sounds of Digital D1 & FM Player, this app builds on that and takes you on a journey to the next decade, from the 80s & 90s to the 2000s!
Requires iPhone 6s size or above! (does not work on 1st gen SE models)
The app will remain in the App Store so that you may download updates. After the “app drop”, the price in the app store will go to the maximum price tier. As long as you keep the same iTunes account, you may download updates and copies to new devices for free!