Privacy, Regulations, and Cybersecurity: The Essential Business Guide eBook from Wiley by Chris MoschOVitis, normally sold for $27, is now available for free.
It’s your guide to understanding what “privacy” means in a corporate setting, how privacy is different from cybersecurity, why privacy is important for your business, and how to build privacy protections into your overall cybersecurity plan.
To begin, author Chris Moschovitis takes you through the evolution of our understanding of privacy, from the ancient world to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). He then talks about how to make your existing cybersecurity program more focused on privacy and how to make sure your systems are up to date with current regulations in a way that is easy to understand.
This book—a follow-up to Moschovitis’ well-received Cybersecurity Program Development for Business—describes which legislation applies in particular regions, how they relate to the ultimate goal of privacy, and how to include privacy into both new and current cybersecurity programs.
As technology and business landscapes quickly change, it’s hard to stay on top of everything. Moschovitis offers practical tips on how to protect your privacy and sensitive data from theft or loss.
Privacy, Regulations, and Cybersecurity eBook Features:
- you will learn how to design your cybersecurity program with privacy in mind.
- Apply lessons from the GDPR and other landmark laws
- Remain compliant and even get ahead of the curve, as privacy grows from a buzzword to a business must
- Learn how to protect what’s of value to your company and your stakeholders, regardless of business size or industry
- Understand privacy regulations from a business standpoint, including which regulations apply and what they require.
Get Privacy, Regulations, and Cybersecurity eBook for Free:
Visit TradePub’s giveaway page to claim your free copy of the ebook.
Complete the form by entering your name, email address, or by linking your Linkedin account, and then click “Download.”
This 416-page e-book has a file size of around 4.2 MB