ProDRENALIN is video optimization software intended for Action cam and mobile phone users. This is a perfect tool for avid Actioncam users for refining rough video footage.
The full version license of this software costs USD $29.Today with the below Chip promo/giveaway you can get it without any cost or completely free.
Next, start filling the form by entering your email address and other details, finally click the “Create Account” button.
Check your email inbox, you will receive a confirmation email from “[email protected]”.
Click the confirmation link and this leads to a webpage that displays the license code and 64-bit installer.
Also, you will receive the license code to your email address.
Copy the License code or product key.
Download the installer (64-bit).
Run the installer, complete the installation and launch the software, enter your serial number, and hit the “Unlock” button.
Action cameras are fantastic for capturing life’s most amazing adventures. Whether on the ground or high up in the air. But often cameras are subjected to heavy shakes and vibration while capturing the action. This often results in shaky recordings that hardly capture the original fun.
This software promptly and effortlessly processes or converts your spontaneous action and sports videos into professionally-looking videos.
The app automatically removes fisheye effects from videos or still images, stabilizes videos, and has easy tools for correcting colors, brightness, and contrast adjustments.
The rolling-shutter compensation feature improves the distortions or shaking caused by fast panning.
It’s very easy to load and optimize several videos simultaneously, even videos with various settings can be processed at the same time thanks to batch processing.
- Automatically remove fisheye distortion from video or still pics.
- Rock-steady stabilization – fully automatic.
- Rolling-shutter correction – Improves the skew & jello of CMOS-sensors.
- De-noising – ProDRENALIN effectively removes random image sensor noise during export rendering.
- Simple color correction, brightness & contrast adjustment tools.
- Rotate the video in case the camera was mounted upside-down.
- Batch processing for convenient loading of multiple clips to be optimized.
- Supporting 4K and 2.7K video resolutions.
- A side-by-side comparison shows the original and optimized video prior to rendering and exporting.
- Fully compatible with all action cameras in all supported resolutions, with the ability to import other action camera profiles.