Sudoku Ultimate Offline Puzzle Android Game usually costs $2.49, but now it only costs $0. On the Google Play Store, this free offer will be available for 6 days.
This Android game got a 4.5-star rating out of 5 from more than 900 user reviews and more than 50,000 downloads. The game is about 2.1 MB in size, and the last time it was updated was on July 28, 2020.
Interested people can grab this game for free on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/
About Sudoku Ultimate Offline Game:
One of the most popular old-school brain games is Sudoku. This brain sudoku game only needs 2MB of space and uses little power. There are about 4000 Sudoku puzzles to try. Sudoku is fun and good for your brain.
This off-line sudoku game has four different levels of difficulty.
- Beginner(for beginners).
- Student(for somewhat experienced)
- Master(for skilled players)
- Expert(for sudoku lovers)
Try Beginner level for complete beginners. Choose Student and Master sudoku levels to improve your skills. Try expert sudoku for advanced players. It will give your mind a real workout!
The goal of a sudoku puzzle is to fill the cells with numbers from 1 to 9 so that each number is only used once in each row, column, and a small square.
Sudoku Ultimate Features:
- Four difficulty levels – Beginner, Student, Master, Expert.
- Three input modes – Number pad, Single Number, and popup mode.
- Autofill note option.
- Auto-save your game and can resume any time.
- Hints for those required.
- Performance calculation based on difficulty.
- Highlight wrong values.
- Highlight the completed number.
- Support Awesome themes and options to customize your theme.
- Add your own sudoku and play.
- See the complete solution if you fail to figure it out.
- Set checkpoints and options to undo mistakes.
- You can export your game and sudoku games to an sd card and restore it if you change the phone.