Thea 2: The Shattering is a sequel to Thea: The Awakening. This is a turn-based strategy-survival game with role-playing and card game mechanics, as well as a very interesting story.
Set in a dark fantasy world that is based on Slavic myth and folklore, this game lets you be the gods and lead your people to survival or death.
For a limited time period- 48 hours, this $24.99 worth of game will be free on GOG Store.
This giveaway will run for 48 hours, or until Friday. You can get a free copy by visiting this GOG giveaway page.
You will notice the promotion banner, click the “Yes, and claim the game” button
Login to your GOG account (or create an account) and once again hit the “Yes, and claim the game” button.
That’s it the game will be added to your collection, it’s yours to keep and play forever, for free.
Download the GOG Galaxy gaming client, install it, and log in to your account, from there you can download and play the game.
About Thea 2: The Shattering:
You can play this game in the same way as Thea: The Awakening. It’s a follow-up to that game. It’s a game that combines elements of turn-based strategy with survival, RPG, and a card game.
The player assumes the role of a deity from the pantheon of Slavic mythology and thereby determines the fate of a small flock of believers fighting for survival. This objective can be accomplished in a variety of ways, from diplomacy to war, from exploration to conquest, but any playstyle will almost always result in completely unique adventures due to the randomly generated landscapes.
Thea 2 has a lot of options, from crafting to building a town, as well as co-op multiplayer gameplay, which makes it a good game for people who like to think strategically.
- Become a deity of Thea and direct you’re chosen to victory. Co-op mode allows you to build your pantheon with friends.
- Rich randomly generated, and diverse new environments and biomes to Explore.
- Battle through the vast array of creatures as you Exterminate your way to victory, or simply strive to survive till sunrise.
- Build towns, widen your territories, or chose to remain a nomad, as you expand your influence in the world.
- Discover new and vast resources, collect materials, and craft them into your equipment as you Exploit the many wonders of the land.
- Choose your challenge style as you resolve conflicts via battle, mental or spiritual challenges.
- Free DLCs