Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course created by Heath Adams (Cyber Mentor)lets you learn how to hack like a pro by a pro. 25 hours of up-to-date practical hacking techniques with absolutely no filler.
This video course by TCM Security academy is normally available for $29.99, but with a coupon code, you can get it for free. In this post, we are sharing the coupon code that’s valid till August 11, 2021.
If you are interested, first create an account at TCM Security: teachable.com/users/sign_up
Next, visit this order page: teachable.com/secure/checkout/
Click the “Add Coupon Code” link and enter the below coupon code.
Click the “Apply” button.
Note: You do not need to enter credit card information
Proceed to enter your account credentials ( email & password) and hit the “Get it for Free” button.
That’s it, you can find the complete course at academy.tcm-sec.com/courses/enrolled.
About Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course
In this course, you will learn the practical side of ethical hacking. This course will focus only on tools and topics that will make you successful as an ethical hacker. The course is incredibly hands-on and will cover many foundational topics.
To enjoy this course, you need nothing but a positive attitude and a desire to learn. No prior knowledge is required.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- For Wireless Hacking: A wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (links provided in course).
- For Active Directory Lab Build: A minimum of 16GB of RAM is suggested. Students can still participate in the course but may experience slow lab environments.
- For Mid-Course Capstone: A subscription to hackthebox is suggested, but not required to complete the course.
What you’ll learn
- Practical ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Network hacking and defenses
- Active Directory exploitation tactics and defenses
- Common web application attacks
- How to hack wireless networks
- Learn how to write a pentest report
- Understand the security threats affecting networks and applications
- OWASP Top 10
- IT security trends
At the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of external and internal network penetration testing, wireless penetration testing, and web application penetration testing.
All lessons taught are from a real-world experience and what has been encountered on actual engagements in the field.